"Updates in Breast Health: An Evening with the Morton Hospital Breast Care Team"
Thursday, October 25th
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Morton Hospital Margaret Stone Conference Room
Attendees will hear from a panel of providers and specialists about breast care services available at Morton Hospital, as well as the latest in breast health from diagnostic testing to treatment options.
Guests will hear from:
- Dr. Patricia Andrade, general surgeon specializing in breast surgery,
- Dr. Hirschel McGinnis, Morton Hospital interventional radiologist,
- Dr. Cristina Cellurale, medical oncology and hematology specialist
- a representative from the hospital’s mammography center,
- a former patient who will share her story about her breast cancer treatment at Morton Hospital and within the Steward Health Care system.
This is a free program open to all community members, and dinner will be served.
Space is limited and registration is required in advance by calling 508-828-7444.