What Should I Know About Morton Hospital?
- Senior Leadership Team
- Awards & Recognition
- Community Health & Outreach
- Newsroom & Media
- Careers / For Professionals
- Satellite Locations
Morton Hospital in Taunton is a 112-bed acute care community hospital serving patients and families in southeastern Massachusetts. In addition to a compassionate and skilled team of physicians & nurses who treat patients like family, we provide comprehensive health care services including emergency care, wound care, state-of-the-art imaging services, and a variety of surgical services including vascular surgery, breast surgery, general surgery, orthopedic surgery and podiatric surgery. Please click here to view a full list of our specialties.
We continue to invest in patient care services and programs. In addition to facility renovations and investments in innovative technology and patient care equipment, Morton Hospital recently opened a new, state-of-the-art $25 million Emergency Department.
Morton Hospital maintains partnerships with Mass General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Level 1 trauma centers and leading academic medical centers for emergency care. In addition, oncology patients have access to Dana Farber cancer services through the hospital’s affiliation with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center. We also offer urgent care services through our partnership with Health Express – located in Raynham, MA.
Morton Recent Awards & Designations
- Designated as a "Lung Cancer Screening Center" by the American College of Radiology (2018)
- Cleverly & Associates "Community Value Five Star Designation" (2016)
- Named a back-to-back Leapfrog Top Hospital for Quality & Patient Safety (2013 and 2014)
- Designated as one of "100 Great Community Hospitals" across the country by Becker’s Hospital Review (2013)