Health Information Services (HIS) can provide you with copies of your medical records related to care and treatment at Morton Hospital.
Unfortunately, this service does not provide radiology films or copies of hospital bills. Such requests should be directed to the appropriate department.
- For radiology films, call 508-828-7200
- For billing questions, please contact the Steward Health Care Business Office at 877-228-3873.
Request a Copy
To receive copies of your medical record, you must submit a written, signed and dated request form. Please find the authorization forms below to release your medical records.
- Authorization form - ENGLISH
- Authorization form - HAITIAN CREOLE
- Authorization form - PORTUGUESE
- Authorization form - SPANISH
As you fill out the form, please include:
- Patient’s full name (include maiden name if applicable)
- Address and telephone number
- Date of birth
- Date of service
- Physician name
- Complete mailing address to send copies
If you are requesting copies for purposes of continued care, please state this in your request and an abstract will be provided at no charge. Otherwise, a fee may be associated with your request. If you are in immediate need of copies or have questions regarding your request, please contact the correspondence department at 508-828-7330, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
**Please mail your request to:
Health Information Services
88 Washington St.
Taunton, MA 02780