Patient & Visitor Information
- Billing & Payment
- DAISY Awards
- Interpreter Services
- Medical Records
- Send Us Feedback
- Price Transparency
- Your Patient Experience
Flowers, Cards & Gifts
Our "Comfort Corner" gift area is located in our Cafeteria and offers a variety of gift items for patients and visitors, including cards, flowers, stuffed animals, and more.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VISITING
Morton Hospital is fully prepared to care for our patients and community. We remain ready to serve all of your health care needs and have taken the necessary steps to ensure patients can receive care in a safe environment.
Our stringent safety measures include: mandatory wearing of masks, social distancing in waiting areas, and vigilant cleaning in all areas. We also pre-screen all patients registered for procedures, and screen everyone before they enter the hospital.
VISITOR POLICY EFFECTIVE 3/1/22:
To best ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, visitor restrictions are currently in place.
- Each patient may have two (2) visitors at a time. Exceptions may be made in special circumstances such as end-of-life care.
- NO VISITORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 UNLESS THE CHILD OF THE PATIENT (or another approved extenuating circumstance).
- In most cases, visitation will be restricted for COVID+ patients.
- In some cases, visitors may be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles to allow enough space for social distancing in patient rooms or waiting rooms.
Emergency Department Visitors:
- One (1) visitor will be permitted for Emergency Department patients.
- One (1) guest or family member may accompany each patient to their outpatient appointments. Others are asked to wait outside. If the outpatient waiting area becomes full and social distancing is not possible, the guest or family member may be asked to return to the main lobby to wait.
- One (1) guest or family member may accompany each patient up to our Day Surgery Center for the registration/check-in process, and may wait in the waiting area as long as it is not full and social distancing is still possible.
All Visitors, Outpatients and Outpatient Companions must:
- Check in at the desk to be screened for entry. This includes being screened for COVID-19 symptoms, a diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 5 days, or exposure to someone else with COVID-19 in the last 5 days. Visitors and outpatient companions with symptoms, recent diagnosis, or exposure, will not be permitted to enter.
- Refer to signage at the hospital entrances for the latest guidance and policies.
- Wear a hospital-issued mask at all times. Refusal to wear a mask will result in the revocation of visitation privileges.
- Perform hand hygiene upon entering the hospital.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
We encourage family members and friends to use alternative ways to interact with their loved ones, including phone calls, Facetime and Skype.
Visitors: If you have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 5 days, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 5 days, please do not visit at this time.