Exceptional Care for Expectant Mothers
At Morton Hospital, pre- and post-natal care is provided in one of our OB/GYN offices conveniently located in Taunton and Middleboro. Our exceptional team of physicians and staff will provide you with all the care, advice, resources and consultation you will need throughout your pregnancy.
OB/GYN services offered at Morton Hospital include:
- Pre- and post-natal care
- New and follow-up visits
- Postpartum visits
- Routine gynecological care
- Outpatient gynecological procedures
- Gynecological surgery in our Day Surgery Center
- Post-operative visits
- Dedicated ultrasound services
- Childbirth preparation classes
Access to Award-Winning Delivery Services
Our expectant mothers receive the best in pre-natal and post-natal care at Morton Hospital's OB/GYN offices in Taunton and Middleboro. Deliveries are performed at Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton - a Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care with a Level II Special Care Nursery and onsite neonatologists and pediatricians, which is also one of only eight hospitals in Massachusetts to achieve the prestigious "Baby-Friendly Hospital" designation - or at one of the many maternity units in the southeastern Massachusetts area. To learn more about these birthing facilities, read our "Choosing Your Delivery Site" brochure.
Our patients are happy to be able to keep all of their obstetric appointments, prenatal, post-delivery and newborn care close to where they work and live; in a community that's accessible and familiar.
- Our patients are treated by the same friendly medical assistants, nurses and providers with whom they have built a relationship. In addition, all of our OB/GYN providers are on staff and able to perform deliveries at Good Samaritan Medical Center.
- Our patients have access to obstetric ultrasound services in Taunton and Middleboro, which are read by maternal fetal medicine specialists.
- Our patients are offered personalized support services in the Taunton area, including childbirth preparation classes.
- Our patients are given access to advanced in-office procedures and minimally-invasive same-day surgical procedures in Taunton for gynecological concerns and preventive care.