General & Advanced Surgeries at Morton Hospital
Morton’s surgical team consists of board-certified general and specialty surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, nurses, technologists, and other support staff. Surgeries are performed on-site in one of the six state-of-the-art operating rooms.
We've been named by Healthgrades® as One of America's 100 Best Hospitals for General Surgery™ in 2019, and have also received the Healthgrades 2019 General Surgery Excellence Award™ in recognition of our team's dedication to quality care and exceptional outcomes.
Day Surgery Center
Morton Hospital’s Day Surgery Center provides state-of-the-art care in a comfortable outpatient setting.
Outpatient surgical services include:
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- General Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Thoracic Surgery
Our facility features:
- Personalized and efficient care
- Fully-equipped operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- Endoscopic procedures in a variety of specialties
- A full-service acute care recovery area, as well as a progressive care area with central monitoring for enhanced patient safety
- A large, comfortable waiting area for family and visitors, including a play area for children